The old Hotel Holland is back!
- Better than ever!
- The luxury Presidential Suite is ready!
- Two Bedrooms.
- Cooking? Entertaining? Reheating takeout? Enjoy a full kitchen!
- History lives on at the Hotel Holland, and we're making more every day.
- Spacious, comfy rooms.
- Perfect for entertaining or business meetings.
- The conveniences of home, without the hassles.
- Just like the good ol' days, but better.
- Plenty of room to spread out.
- An elegant courtyard view also provides light.
- And, when you need it, a space to work.
- Convenient location in the center of downtown Alpine.
- A bedroom you can live in.
- Room for friends and family -- or just hide away.
- Modern bathroom.
- And -- when the day is finally over...
We are the oldest hotel in Alpine (not to be confused with the new-fangled Holland Hotel right next door).
As a unique and special venue, we currently offer only a single two-bedroom luxury suite, requiring a minimum stay of three nights for $225 nightly. Wifi and Cable TV are provided.
It is undisputedly the biggest and best hotel suite in Alpine, suitable for small meetings, business persons traveling together, family gatherings, and intimate social events. The suite is also available at a monthly rate of $1650 -- with a discount for 3 months or longer.
We are adjacent to the Holland Hotel (1928 version), so their excellent restaurant and bar are only a few steps away. In fact, since Alpine grew up around our hotel, everything downtown is only a few steps away, providing an eclectic selection of galleries, restaurants, shops, churches, and even a few bars -- all staffed with characters who would be at home in many West Texas tall tales.
We promise to do what it takes to make your stay memorable because we want you to come back. And when you leave our little piece of history, you'll have a story to tell.
Welcome to Alpine.